It’s easy to become a member of the Twin Cities Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America. Mercedes-Benz ownership IS NOT a prerequisite to join, however, an interest, curiosity or love of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and the ability to have a good time with new friends is!
You can read about the benefits of club membership below, and in even more depth at the national Mercedes-Benz Club of America website where you can actually join the local Twin Cities Section by filling out an online membership form.
CLICK HERE to visit the national Mercedes-Benz Club website to learn more and to fill out a membership form, you will automatically be sorted by your zip code to become a member of the Twin Cities Section.
Benefits of Mercedes-Benz Club Membership
- A subscription to the Twin Cities Section’s quarterly newsletter, The Northern Star: The Northern Start is printed in full color and is always packed with upcoming events, past event reports, interesting technical articles, club news, advertisements from local businesses serving the Section’s Mercedes-Benz community, and member classifieds. The Northern Star’s classified section is free to club members.
- A subscription to the national MBCA bi-monthly magazine, The Star: Each issue is packed with in-depth information including the latest news and vehicle previews from Mercedes-Benz USA; details about local and national Club events; plus articles on restorations, new-car reviews, road tests, exotic road trips and so much more. This four-color, 120-page read is delivered directly to your home or office every other month and advertising in The Star’s classified section is free to members.
- $500 Automatic Loyalty Cash from Mercedes-Benz USA with New Vehicle Purchase or Lease for “Members in Good Standing”
- 10%, 15% or (up to) 20% off Mercedes-Benz Parts, Service & Accessories
- 15% off Parts at the Mercedes-Benz Classic Center